Our Christmas Card Pics & The Man In The Red Suit...
The other day Mikayla asked me to get the Santa hats out so she could wear hers to school yesterday. Well today they all had them on & were acting silly, so I decided it was Christmas card picture time since everyone was in the mood. These are especially special because they have our adorable puppies in them.
And this happens every time, I don't know what the deal is!! Silly kids!
Later that day, Santa came to the Marquez library!
Since having my 3 children, my life has been a 3 Ring Circus. There is never a dull moment around here!! I have been married to the love of my life, Michael, for 13 years. We have 3 beautiful children together; Mikayla - 10, Julianna - 6 & Jacob - 4. I am a SAHM, a self-employed bookkeeper & NOW a full-time college student. My life is so crazy these days, my blog helps me keep connected to my friends & family. (that is if I can find the time to keep it updated!)
1 comment:
We took pics in Santa hats too! LOL! Those turned out soo cute!
Post a Comment