Every once in a while Mikayla will get the urge to scrap with me. Well I found out about this great new website called Kids Can Scrap (www.kidscanscrap.com), where it is strictly kids scrapping together. So I told her about it to see if she was interested. She was, so we went to check it out. For November, the challenge was to do a layout about yourself so everyone could kind of get to know each other & this is what she did.

(You can click on the picture to make it larger.)
At the end of the month, they select winners & she won a prize!! She was so excited that she won something. She could hardly wait to do the next challenge which was to make a Christmas ornament. Oh man, I think I've started something!! I'm really not that worried, nothing will take the place of her love for horses.
1 comment:
WOW!! Look at her!! She did an AWesome job!!! She must take after her Moma!!
Post a Comment