The day I've been looking forward to all summer has finally arrived. It's a bittersweet moment for me though, since my baby boy started school. He told me on the way to school this morning "Momma you're gonna be all alone today". I said "Don't start with me!". He did great, just like his sisters did, not one tear! I made it out of his classroom & down the hallway without crying. When I got to the truck, the dam broke! Being inside the house is especially hard, the silence is deafening!! Here are all 3 of my babies: Mikayla - 9, 4th Grade; Julianna - 6, 1st Grade & Jacob - 4, Pre-K.

Where has the time gone!
From this....

To this...
2 comments:
awwww Jodi!!! They are so cute!! Love the baby picture of Jacob compared to now!! Hope you were able to brave the day!!! :)
Don't worry, he'll be back before you know it and tearing through the house like a tornado. I'd like to be there to hear him tell about his day. I love your playlist--very relaxing. How 'bout some tunes by Nicole C. Mullen? Great pictures. Keep up the good work. Your creativeness never ceases to amaze me. Maybe we should condider a DNA test---just to be sure. I love you and yours. Daddy
Post a Comment